Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i need this.

as i was wasting away a day off of work watching some trash show on E!, I saw this clip about this jewelry designer, Nola Singer. apparently she is all the craze amongst celebrities.

all I can say is WOWZER! she does some pretty gorgeous stuff. i want one of her triple strand pieces soooo bad!

maybe this one...























(fyi. xmas is right around the corner and for future reference, my birthday is august 19th...just sayin)

i would also take that shawl. and maybe that chics boobs. the necklace would probably look nicer on cute little boobs as opposed to my post preggo cantelopes. but thats an entirely separate issue.

uhhh. i love it. its just so pretty. i am newly inspired in my own jewelry designing. thank you nola.

in other news, i was rejected in the phish lottery to get tix for their first reunion show in VA. how shitty. they are probably going to do a tour next year, but i was kind of jazzed about the possibility of seeing the very first show. yes folks, this is my year of reunion shows. make fun all you want, but i turned 30 this year and i am obviously having some sort of issue about it. first it was NKOTB (donnie wahlberg is so dreamy!!) and now this.

so, first, my thirty year old ass will be strutting to my second (yes second!) NKOTB show at Madison Square Garden on October 27th (in full NKOTB gear of course. thanks ebay) then I will trade in my fade wash jeans for some patchwork pants and patchouli. oh the good old days.

i will tell you though, i have some great memories from those days. memories that my daughter will never EVER know about, but really fun times that i wouldnt change for the world.

heres some NKOTB for your brain.

1 comment:

lauren williams said...

wow... pretty! gets to making some of that sort of stuff too. i want one! oh, and i totally miss sharing jewelery with you :( poop. anyhow, i am totally in for phish reunion. FLUFFHEAD!