Thursday, November 16, 2006

of course trump giot in on it...















Does anyone else find this odd? This is a picture of the largest man-made island. Not only is it a man-made island, but its in the shape of a palm tree. This piece of work is in Dubai, and is called Palm Jumeirah. If you don'y believe me, then Google Earth it. And it you don't have Google Earth, then your missing out on hours of good wholesome fun.

I can see it now, P Diddy, or Diddy, or Puffy, or whatever the hell he calls himself, will be partying over there soon enough, along with our very own Paris Hilton and all of the other filthy rich celebrities and the middle class americans can read about it in awe on the cover of Us magazine. I will be great, Trump will build a hotel and then Tara Reid can go over there, get drunk and show her crotch. I am sure it will be a big hit.

I bet the starving and homeless and dying folks all over the world will really appreciate all of that money well spent. I mean, what else could you do with billions and billions of dollars.

No comments: